Start the New Year with a convenient and easy way to save on healthcare. Online visits for Hennepin County employees, retirees and their families are FREE. That’s a $25 dollar savings with the convenience of getting healthcare wherever you use the internet.
Get onboard with online:
- $0 copays for the visit
- 24/7 access from anywhere
- Prescriptions as needed; normal copays apply
- Completely separate from Advantage Plan free copay benefit
- Diagnosis and treatment for common and acute conditions such as colds, infections, coughs, flu, skin conditions, eye issues, stomach aches and more
Use Online Care:
- For non-emergency medical issues instead of the ER, urgent care or even convenience care
- When your primary care physician is unavailable
- When traveling, at work, or anywhere
- For college students at or away from home
Online healthcare is easier*
- Use for yourself and covered family members
- Responses usually within one hour
- More than 60 services available online
- All queries answered by physician assistants, board-certified physicians, or licensed medical professionals
- Easy-to-use online systems
Logon and visit a healthcare professional today!
Review your network’s online visit option to participate in an online visit or learn more about available services.
Advantage-Hennepin County Medical Center/NorthPoint
MDLive is a service provided by PreferredOne as part of the overarching online health benefit. This service is available to all Hennepin County employees, retirees and their families enrolled in Advantage or the Standard plan. Zipnosis, virtuwell and e-visit are only available to Advantage plan members and are specific to individual networks within Advantage.
Online Care providers will vary by the Hennepin County Health Plan option. Check to see which Online Care providers are available to you.
Remember, online visits are free! There are no co-pays for an online visit.
Some online visit services may ask for a credit card number. This is only to serve as collateral until the online visit is processed through insurance. If your credit card is mistakenly charged, contact the HR Service Center at 612-348-7855 or HR.ServiceCenter@hennepin.us.